We have sung to Charlie since before he was born, so it's no wonder that he loves to sing!! Dancing often accompanies the singing, but since this was bedtime singing, it was a little calmer.
Okay, okay, so maybe you wouldn't be able to understand the words if I wasn't singing along...but God hears all of them, right? And my boy sure knows what he is singing!!


6 comments:
That is precious and just made my day.
SO adorable :) Thanks for sharing!!
Joy,
I've been reading your blog for a long time, but have never commented but this post was too precious to ignore.
I'm Meredith's mother and found your blog through hers. She calls me a blog stalker because I read so many of her friends blog. But I love to watch all your children grow. It is also so heartening to see all the young parents so deeply concerned to raise their children to know and love our wonderful heavenly Father.
This entry made me stop to think that Jesus must love to hear his children sing praises to Him (even His adult children) just as must (or more) than we love to hear our children.
Thanks for letting me eavesdrop on your family's life.
Martha Evans
Joy, that is SO precious! Thanks for sharing! :o)
And for the record...I could understand everything he said! :o) Maybe it's b/c I have "one of those" at home. lol!
You are going to be so glad you got this on tape one day - too cute!!
Post a Comment