Charlie has been terrified of the cows until just lately....when he realized that they have numbers (tags) in their ears....and now he LOVES the cows. Me...not so much (still). But it is amazing what a Mama will do to keep her little one happy! Here is a video of Charlie from December of 2009 in the pasture with the cows. Please don't laugh too hard when you hear my reaction when one of the cows gets too close to me!! And you will notice how quickly Alex moves when the bull starts nosing around to find out what's going on...
Never, EVER did I think this would be my life....but I love it!
Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:
LOVE IT!!! He is such a cutie...and sooo brave! Dont think CHar would be able to handle cow faces that close...you were brave too Mommy ;)
you are one brave momma - I wouldn't let Jude come close to an open field cow, of course, I am married to Josh so maybe I should be more worried about him :P
Post a Comment