What's going on with the work situation?
Well, it's not done yet, but as far as I am concerned, I am...
... I am updating my resume tonight and putting applications in at several hospitals in the morning.
Needless to say, things have gotten worse at work, but I am actually feeling relieved about my decision and almost euphoric. I am looking forward to a new, fresh work situation. Because Alex's job doesn't have health insurance, I have been working just enough days to be able to have benefits. So, I don't get to be a full-time stay at home mommy. But I will hopefully find a job that I can work 3 days, and still get to have 4 days a week at home with my baby boy...and in the meantime, I can be SO thrilled that we have Abby to take care of Charlie. What a lifesaver she has been!
More updates to follow -- keep the prayers coming!
New Things
8 years ago


2 comments:
I think Huntsville Hospital would be a fantastic place to work :).
Sorry things didn't turn out better. I hope your friend is doing OK.
Good luck with a new job and we are praying for you. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment