My resignation is complete, no two weeks notice was given on my behalf.
The details of what happened are too complex to even begin...but I will say that I shouldn't be surprised at the outcome. After all, I did not work for a Christian company. The company I worked for is all about the almighty dollar. Long Term Hospital of Anniston is the #1 most productive (financially) hospital that is a part of Noland Health Services. Why expect anything but this disgusting outcome when dealing with a crowd of worldly people who will do most anything (it seems) to continue the cash flow and prestige that accompanies it?
I feel a huge weight lifted from me already. Let the job search officially begin!
Love you all for praying us through this mess!
New Things
8 years ago


4 comments:
woohoo! - doesn't it feel great to be released from a worldly bondage? That is a big step to take and glad you had faith to separate yourself. God does provide - I pray that you have a quick opening.
hey girl,
i know that is a huge relief. call me sometime. i'd love to hear about your ordeal. we can exchange horror stories. :)
i miss you!
Glad you are feeling some relief. Enjoy the time with Charlie!
Oh WoW! When did this happen? I'm glad that you are feeling better!!!
Post a Comment