I worked at The Children's Place for almost 8 years, throughout the years of getting my education degree and getting my nursing degree. I had so many great experiences there, and I got the opportunity to love on so many children during that time. I always said if I had to use daycare that that was the ONLY place I would ever let Charlie attend. I have been SO blessed to have my wonderful friend, Denise, to be his substitute mommy while I am at work. Now that Charlie is craving the social interaction of being around "all the friends", God's timing worked out perfectly when a spot opened up for him at TCP. He has talked about nothing else since he found out that he was going to get to go to "school to see the friends, the new toys, have snack, have lunch, and take a nap."
This little boy was SO excited for his first day of pre-school!!

His Mama needed to make sure it was all documented.

But I still can't figure out how we got from this....
....to THIS!!

Where did the time go!!??
1 comment:
Joy, you brought tears to my eyes! It is so true, our babies are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment