Friday, September 26, 2008

Do Not Stand Up in the Dishwasher

Well, that was definitely not something I ever thought I might be saying!!

Here are some other sayings that have been heard around here lately:
  • Yuck, don't eat off the floor.
  • Get out of the dishwasher.
  • Don't eat the newspaper.
  • Charlie, please don't eat the cereal box.
  • Don't play in the toilet.
  • Stop playing in the garbage.
  • Yuck, don't eat out of the garbage.

I promise we DO watch our child! Somehow he keeps getting into things. Just like the picture below. One of this favorite places to sneak into is our pantry. Just leave the door open just a little and you'll find this...



I just THOUGHT our house was child proofed. Now that he's walking pretty well -- I'd better child-proof again!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Levi would stand in the dishwasher and Kara loves to play in the toilet. You are not alone!! :)

Kendra said...

I love it! Hallie still loves to stand in the dishwasher and "help Mommy"! :o) Thankfully Hallie hasn't shown any interest in playing in the toilets...yet. lol. :o)

Ellen said...

Davis loves both of those also, we can also add playing in the dog food/dish. And trash... why do little munchkins love it?! I think at least every other day Davis finds some treasure in there. YUCK! I keep mentioning to Dan that there needs to be a BCM reunion of all of ya'll (and us spouses!) with so many kids about the same age, it would be a blast!

Joy said...

Bring on the reunion, I would LOVE it!!

The Canada's said...

Arkansas Game!!!??

All of these places are favorites of Lakyn. All you can do at this age is try not to let them hurt themselves and keep the poison control number handy...