- Time-out THREE times by 8:30 this morning
- Pulling cookbooks off the shelves
- Running away with the dustpan (while I am sweeping) and LAUGHING
- Climbing every surface, chair, and table you can find
- Rice-table play (that's going to take some getting used to for you!)
- Pretending to give me something to drink while I exercise
- Trying to snuggle up to me while I do situps (very sweet, but makes the situps kind of unsuccessful!)
- Dialing the operator on the phone
- Attempting to stick your hand in the toilet while I scrub it (unsuccessful, weren't you!)
- Reading books and snuggling Mommy while watching veggie tales
- Chicken nuggets (and ketchup for the first time!), cheese, fruit, and milk
This picture (taken at lunch today) captures his 'essence' of today...a mixture of sneakiness, laughter, sweetness, and ALL BOY!!!

Love you, baby boy (especially on days like today!! ) But...oh thank you, Jesus, for naptime!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment