When we built our house, we weren't allowed to choose a large selection of colors. We could have one main color throughout, then we could have 2 other 'accent' colors used. We weren't thrilled with the main color choice (or our bedroom color) when it was actually on the walls, but we decided to live with it until we had another idea of what we wanted. So, our newest project has been 'picking out the paint color.' We have decided on a sage green for the main area, and a chocolate brown for our bedroom. However, who knew that there were exactly one billion different choices just for these two rooms?
The wall of our bedroom...

One wall of our main room ...we've got some crazy greens on the wall!!

Hopefully, we'll find the exact right colors soon! Our walls can't take much more! :)
3 comments:
Good luck - I don't envy you at all! We just painted our foyer at church in Sherman William's "Latte". It looks soooo good - the brown comes out darker than it looks on the swatch, but you may be wanting something even darker still.
these look great. you want my help? :) remember the nursery?
I really like the ones on the left--the bottom one and the one in the middle. We used that color (or one VERY similar) in our living room when we painted and it looked great and went great with everything. For your bedroom, I really like the darkest one or the one on the bottom left. :o)
And I agree with Alison, I don't so much envy you here!
Post a Comment