But despite all of that, we did have some fun!! Check this out:
Alex got his first turkey this year! Weighing in at 23.5 pounds, with spurs that were 1.25", and a beard that was 9" - (I don't know what all those stats mean, but he really wanted me to put all that!). Alex was so excited that he came right home to show us! Here are a few pictures of my three turkeys...

Yes, the turkey feathers can tickle!!

Our boy has discovered KETCHUP!!! We turned away for just a second, and he was giggling away as he gave himself a mini-facial with his dipping sauce!

We were able to cram in some family time one afternoon, and we made a spur-of-the-moment trip to the Tennessee Aquarium. Charlie was less than enthused by most of it, but he LOVED the sting-ray petting area where he got to stick his hands in the water. One of the sting-rays actually jumped halfway out of the water and splashed us! We all squealed and Charlie laughed like it was the greatest thing ever!

His other favorite part at the aquarium was the butterfly garden -- here is me and my boy stopping for a quick picture. (Note: I really did birth this child, you just can't tell by looking at him! He is his Daddy's clone!)

And last but not least...
Charlie discovered my black high heels after church today. Alex says that since he was wearing all camo that it cancels out the fact that his son is playing in my heels! Can anyone say BLACKMAIL!!!


4 comments:
I just knew that I would read about Alex and Brad's "roof" adventure! We shall see what happens tomorrow...shall we start praying now?
Kristin -- we'll have to get pictures of those two fools -- seriously, we'll just be glad we live next door to the Medjet manager!! :)
Maybe I should try the ketchup facial thing? Glad everything was ok after Charlie's fall.
I still think Charlie looks like you some - give yourself a little credit for those 9 months!!! Glad everything went well with the x-rays!
Post a Comment