Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

Well, we've finally given in to the pressure from the blogging world! We are afraid we'll be left behind if we don't. So, in effort to keep up with everyone these days, here we are! I'm half afraid I'm going to become addicted to this, so watch out. Who knows what we may be writing about -- just our daily comings and goings, Alex and the cows on the farm, work, baby, family, church...I'm kind of excited to see what comes of this!


Here to start you off is a picture of our sweet baby boy on Easter (well, the day before Easter -- Easter 'day-of' pictures would have included orange spit-up on his clothes, a cut on his chin, and carpet burn on his forehead from taking a nose-dive off the couch). So I guess you could say this is a "controlled" Easter picture!



2 comments:

Alison said...

I found you my friend! We've got to get Carr next :).

The Canada's said...

Glad to see you have a blog now too! Can't wait to see future posts!

-Lindsey