1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a junior at Auburn University -- WARRR EAGLE!!
2. Five Things on my To Do List Today
- pay bills
- order baby gates
- laundry
- call Megan and Jason for dinner
- schedule sitter for next week's workdays
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
- 100 calorie pack muffins
- peanut butter chocolate rice cakes
- tortilla chips
- apples and caramel
- pop tarts
4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
- buy a lake house
- buy a beach house
- give to church/charity
- alex could retire and open up a nursery business
- i could stay home full time with charlie
5. Five Bad Habits
- worrying
- picking at my fingernails
- letting ironing pile up
- drinking too much coke (me, too, Brooke!)
- not keeping my car clean
6. Five Places I've Lived
- Anniston, AL
- Auburn, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Birmingham, AL
- Brentwood, TN
- receptionist
- waitress
- day care worker
- nanny
- RN
Now, You're IT!
I tag Carmen and Alison again, and Lindsey and Holly G.


2 comments:
Somehow I missed your 100 things you posted earlier...fun to read!
Anyway, we were juniors 10 years ago!?!?! Yikes! That was by far my favorite year on the plains!
Random: My friends sister lived in our exact same apartment 3 or 4 years after we left. Small world!
Hello Joy and Alex,
Dave Ryan here (Meghan Cowan's hubby), just wanted to invite your family over to our place for a week of fun on the beach! I think you need a vacation dont you?
call us or e-mail us and we can work out the details.
~Dave
Post a Comment