We had lots of fun with Halloween this week. Charlie was dressed as a monkey this year, which is quite appropriate for him!! Wednesday we went to a fall festival at Jason and Megan's church, where Jason is on staff. It was a bit overwhelming for Charlie, but he did enjoy some things, like the ball toss. He did NOT enjoy cotton candy, face painting, snow cones -- well, really, the big crowd seemed a bit much for him. Oh well, at least he looked cute! Our real trick-or-treat plans for Friday night kept getting changed at the last minute, so our big crowd of little ones turned into being just Charlie. He had a melt-down at about house number 5, so we went home and he 'helped' pass out candy and was very content!!! All in all, lots of fun. Here are some pictures from the week...
Megan and Jason are carving pumpkins with us -- notice Jason trying to clean out the inside of the pumpkin with a casted hand! That was a fun night ... note to family and friends -- do not attempt to carve pumpkins while drinking homemade scopononge (sp?) wine...it makes for quite a huge mess! :)

Charlie loved wearing his costume! Here is our monkey running around in the front yard before trick-or-treating!

His costume even came with a banana attached -- so cute!

He loved being in his wagon trying to break into his treats!

I can almost hear his thoughts.... "I think there is candy in here!"

A rite of passage -- his first lollypop!!

Hope you all had a great time as well!
2 comments:
I hate that Kamryn didn't get to see Charlie on Halloween night. Boy, did that night get crazy or WHaT!? Ahhhh...I'm so glad that it is over. Until next year:o)
Charlie looked adorable in his monkey costume. And you are right...he HAD to be a monkey! It was the perfect choice.
I heard that he was sad that Kamryn wasn't home when you all stopped by?
I love that picture of him holding the candy!
Post a Comment