Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week (or 2) in Pictures

I've been really behind in blogging lately because of the busyness of life, so here is my quick attempt to show you life in the Breeden household over the past few weeks...

Maggie snuck in while the door was open to sneak some kisses from Charlie!


Alex told me to sleep in one morning last week and said he would get Charlie up and feed him. This is what I found when I got up a few minutes later -- Charlie was enjoying cookies straight from the floor! I just shake my head at the things that guys will do...



Charlie loves to help with the dishes -- maybe he'll still love to help with this when he gets older!


A rare treat -- eating supper (hot dogs. cheese,fruit, and milk) in front of the TV in jammies!



One of Charlie's favorite places is in his Mawmaw's lap (Alex's grandmother) -- we call her the baby whisperer!


A family photo taken while we were at Janney Furnace's Ohatcheefest...


Our sweet boy playing on the train...


FUNNEL CAKES -- enough said!
Life is busy -- God is so good!

1 comment:

Alison said...

OK...you are going to have to explain what kind of festival that is - I can't even pronounce it!