Our house lit up with lights at night...

The Christmas doormat that my friend Megan gave me for my birthday!

This is my FAVORITE Willow Tree nativity set...only this year it is set up on top of the TV cabinet, not down low where you can really get your hands on it... :)

"I'm done with the tinsel!!" (This picture is for you, Scott!)

Charlie helped me decorate...only he didn't understand that the ball ornaments were not the same as balls that you can throw!! He threw ornaments everywhere, giggling the whole time -- thank goodness only a couple were broken!

He LOVED the tree and the lights, and of course, trying to knock the ornaments off the tree!

Boy, he sure worked hard decorating! Good thing pacy, monkey, and bear are close by to help him rest!


3 comments:
You are so brave. I have this fear that Jude will pick up the tree and take off with it :) Still waiting to put it up
Everything looks great! I love your Christmas doormat--that is too cute!
The question we got 500 times this year from Levi was: "Mommy, is this a breakable ornament". And 500 times I answered: "No, I don't let you touch the breakable ornaments". Needless to say, the top of our tree is pretty and the bottom half is plastic heaven!
Sweet pictures!
Post a Comment