Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Give Thanks

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my most of my dad's side of the family. We had tons of food, lots of talking and noise, alot of laughter, tons of food, a random front-yard kickball game, children EVERYWHERE, and did I say, TONS OF FOOD? It was so great to see everyone and catch up with family members we only see once a year...we had a great time!

We did alot of picture taking, so this post is mostly about the things I am most thankful for...

My family!!



The Drury Family (original 5, plus 2 spouses, 1 fiance, and 4 kids)



The Drury Family -- (My Dad and his sister Linda -- plus spouses, one million children and a billion grandchildren)


My cousin Kaley holding my baby boy Charlie and our other cousin Parker (who is one day older than Charlie) -- I guess they are officially kissing cousins!
Me and my sisters -- new and old!! (Chrissie, me, and Jenn)

So thankful for these boys!! (Alex and his mini-me)


Love this guy!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love these pictures! I saw them on FB, but for some reason it would let me comment on them or I would have earlier. I'm jealous that you all can get such great family pictures...pass some of that photography luck up this way!