Friday, July 10, 2009

Random Posting

This is probably one of the most random selection of pictures ever, but since this blog is one of our ways to keep a record of our life, I thought I would share....plus, I LOVE these pictures! It really tells where we are and shows some of the funniness that goes on at the Breeden household.


Here is my mom reading to Charlie from his current most favorite book "Llama, Llama, Red Pajama" -- or as Charlie calls it 'Mama mama mama'.




Playing outside in the water (and giggling) -- a common occurance around here.




See, all we need for fun in the pool is a plastic cup!!




And my favorite picture of all...my mom and Alex...



Yep, they are hanging out on the back of Alex's pick-up, and that is a gun in Alex's arms! Here's the story behind this crazy combo -- our cat, Lily, (who has, sadly, disappeared several weeks ago) loved to be outside, only she was continually tortured by several mockingbirds. These mockingbirds would camp out where she was and they DIVE-BOMBED this poor sweet kitty all the time. Only when they started dive-bombing WAY too close to Charlie did I put my foot down. And yes, I told Alex to shoot the birds. Well, a discussion of "To Kill a Mockingbird" began, but I insisted that Alex put a stop to the birds. I wish there was audio with this picture...because my mom and Alex are discussing their favorite literary works -- even though looks can be quite deceiving!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my word! That picture of your mom and Alex absolutely cracks me up. I nearly laughed out loud. I don't know why...but it is just funny. :o)

Lindsey said...

I agree with Kendra. I cracked up with that last picture.

Love the pictures of Charlie in the pool!