Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Computer Is Home!!

I am so thrilled to finally have my computer back. The Geek Squad said my computer was one of the most heavily infected they had ever seen, and they had to wipe out my hard drive completely -- thank goodness I had backed it all up to the external drive or I would have lost all pictures, budget, etc etc...we are just very relieved!

So in a nutshell, here are some pictures of life over the past month or so....


Charlie and his Daddy reading together. Charlie is just now becoming interested in actually looking at books rather than just chewing on them!





I promise we aren't giving Charlie Mt. Dew, but he loves to teeth on the bottle cap!






Another one of Charlie's favorite things is to "taste" the fireplace...we think it is maybe because the marble feels so cold...




My friend Jill kept Charlie last week while I worked, and her daughter Gracie refers to Charlie as "my brother." Gracie just loves him, and it is obvious he feels the same way about her! Check out the baby whisperer as she snuggles him up and gets him ready for bed!










As our boy gets more mobile, we decided to invest in the Super XT Playyard....the best thing ever! He LOVES to play inside this, and we can get alot done while he is squealing and jabbering away playing with his toys inside!!! One of our best purchases yet...








Here is our happy baby...otherwise seen here as "alfalfa."




We hope to update the blog regularly with pictures and video since we have the computer back!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yea for a fixed computer!!!

Oh, and at least the Mt. Dew is diet!! :)