Granddad and Matthew ("No, Granddad, I DON'T want you to move your hands!!" -- old family joke, not really too funny if you are the one being tickled)

Charlie and Granddad (right before Charlie took a nosedive out the side of the pool onto the concrete and got a goose egg on his forehead)

I just love this picture...don't know what Matthew is doing, but I love it!

Okay, now, this is how Matthew thought the slip-n-slide was supposed to be used. He didn't like the idea of throwing himself down to slide across it...

...so Granddad decided to used a rope and manpower to pull them across the slip-n-slide! Lots of giggling, and Granddad got a great workout!

I bought special makeup for Holly (don't worry Chrissie, it isn't coming home with you). She put makeup on me and I did her face up as well.

Holly added more makeup when I was done.

And LOTS of lipstick as well...

Our beauty LOVES playing makeup!

Apparently, this was all too much activity for Charlie...Granddad is the official baby whisperer!


3 comments:
I can't get over how much Holly looks like you and Chrissie!
Love the hot pink lipstick! She looks like she was having a blast!
hey girl,
i want to come to charlie's one year old party! do you need any help? i love you and miss you!
Post a Comment