Charlie is safe in his Daddy's arms in the pool!

Swimming with Daddy for the first time...Charlie loved splashing and kicking!

Sleepy baby boy hanging out in his little float.

And of course, no farm would be complete without a goat! Our goat, who is named Naaa, has just been moved from one pen to the backyard behind Alex's grandmother's house. The little dogs like to chase him, and I guess that Naaa didn't want to miss the action up at the pool where we were because he came over and began walking around the outside the pool.
Strang picture, I know...but thus is life on the farm!


1 comment:
So nice to have a pool close by!
Maybe the incentive of getting into a bathing suit all the time will be your encouragement this summer to keep up with those points:). I know that it is mine to lose the rest of this baby weight! The thought of putting on a two piece makes me nauseous right now!
Post a Comment