Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 2

I am excited again to report to my group of encouragers that I have again lost weight this week! This week has given 2.6 pounds of weight loss!!!

And even more exciting, I have reached a major milestone....I have now lost all SIXTY pounds of baby weight!!!! YEA! My plan is now for another 18 pounds of weight loss, and if I can keep this weight loss and discipline up, I can see it happening!!!

A shout out to my WW accountability buddy -- here we go again for another week! (I'll email you later today, girl!)

***I also passed a big test this morning when Alex made Grand's Cinnamon Rolls for his breakfast...I wanted one so bad, but just one cinnamon roll would have been SEVEN points, and I was strong and didn't give in -- score one for me! :)

Weekly weight loss: 2.6 pounds
Total weight loss so far: 16.6 pounds

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yea for you!! I've still got to lose some baby weight as well - this is good motivation!

Kendra said...

Congrats to you, Joy! You're doing wonderfully! :o)