Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 4

I am writing this in a day late due to a LONG day at work yesterday, unable to post any information. Well, I didn't do so well this week. I knew after many demanding events early in the week that actual weight loss might be a lost cause, so I didn't go overboard eating junk or anything, I just didn't follow my diet or count points. I ended up gaining 0.8 pounds, so not so bad. I may not follow my points so closely again this week enough to lose pounds, but I obviously don't want to gain weight. So, I'll report in again next week and my plan is to pick back up with counting my points after this week. So hang in there with me guys....your encouragement to me helps more than you know.



Weekly weight loss: +0.8 pounds

Total weight loss so far: 17 pounds

3 comments:

teachermomoftwo said...

Joy, don't forget you gain water weight with your period! I always see a 1 -2 pound increase the week before my period. I'm down 9 lbs.

Daisy said...

Don't worry! You're still doing great, Joy. Do what you can, when you can, and forget about the rest. Good luck this week!!

Gypsy Girl said...

I don't get to check your blog very often now, but I got all caught up. I loved getting caught up on you, Charlie, and Alex. :) You look great! You are doing awesome! Love you. :)