Mommy and Charlie were going a bit stir crazy in the house today, so we decided to try out some of our new water play/sprinkler toys. We were VERY disappointed in the One Step Ahead sprinkler mat, which sprung a leak after we had used it one time. So, we just put Charlie on the broken sprinkler mat, and I pulled out a sprinkler/bubble maker that I had bought on sale somewhere last summer. And it is SO COOL!!! It was so sunny outside that we only played for about 15-20 minutes, but Charlie loved it (and Mommy got soaked too -- sorry, no pictures there!)
Getting used to the water, laughing as always...

LOVING the bubbles!!!

And of course, drinking the water like a puppy...

That's my boy!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I know what you mean by going stir crazy. I need to get Brock something like that to play with. He would love it! Little Charlie is a cutie!
That is so cool. You know, i bought Jude a small pool yesterday. I totally could have brought that out today instead of playing with the jungle mat one more time. He's a little shaky around the pools - so I'm hoping a small tub of water will be fun.
Water - in any shape or form - is great entertainment! We got the slip-n-slide out Saturday, but Kara wasn't ready for that yet...Levi loves being hurled down the thing though!
That mat looks pretty cool - hadn't seen that one yet. Too bad it didn't work!
Hey! I just found your blog! Charlie has gotten so big!!
Hey, Joy! I'm so sad your water mat didn't work! We've used ours several times now and no leaks as of yet. I'm pretty sure it came with some patches...but I would send it back for a replacement! :o) I'm pretty sure One Steap Ahead will exchange it!
Glad ya'll had a great time regardless of the leak!
Post a Comment