Monday, June 9, 2008

Week in Review

What a busy week it has been around here! Nothing really out of the norm here, just life at full-speed ahead! We've enjoyed watching Charlie grow another week older and I was so lucky to be called off of work due to an unusually low census on our unit...a whole week home with my boy! See what we've been up to!

Many thanks to my sister (Aunt Chrissie, or as we call her "Aunt Sissy") for the hand-me-down leap frog table...Charlie absolutely adores it!



My brother came home for his ten year high school reunion, so we had a bit of Drury family time this weekend. Charlie loved hanging out with his Uncle Scott!


And of course....Granddad shown here with his boy...I don't know who is enjoying it more!


A rare picture of all three of us (ignore the sunburned, no makeup look from working outside all weekend)



And I had to include these pictures from last night....the first one is a little blurry, but I just love that grin!



1 comment:

Alison said...

Ssssssssscott has not changed a bit!! And, I love that picture of your dad with Charlie!