Okay, I fell off the bandwagon a little bit, but somehow I still managed to lose a little bit of weight. For whatever reason, this was a difficult week eating-wise. I wanted to eat everything in sight. I also was not as OCD about journaling what I eat and keeping an exact count of my points this week, so I think that had an effect as well. However, this is the start of a new week, so here's to a new week and a fresh start again!
Weekly weight loss: 1.2 pounds
Total weight loss: 17.8 pounds
New Things
8 years ago


3 comments:
One pound is better than none! Be encouraged by that :)! Good job.
Joy - you are doing great! I keep telling my members that the average weight loss on WW is 1/2 to 2 lbs a week, so to have a 1 pound weight loss is really good.
I'm very proud of you!
Babs Christy
Hi Joy, I was so excited to see with the link from Meg and Dave's blog that you and Alex now have one. That little guy of yours is a cutie! Glad to hear that your WW plan continues to help you lose. If you get really tired of counting points check out the Core plan. I love it! And never feel hungry or like I can't eat because I'm over my points. Just a thought. Terry
Post a Comment