I heard tons of laughter today at work coming down the hallway. In the respiratory therapists' office, the head RT was showing this video that was sent to him by email. It is a video of a toddler throwing a tantrum and his mom videotaping it as it occurs.
While Charlie is not quite at this stage yet, I have no doubt it will be here soon! My mom has told many stories about me having tantrums and throwing myself to the ground. Hmmm....something to look forward to....
Hope you guys enjoy and laugh as much as we did today!


3 comments:
Love the video! I'm glad Lakyn doesn't quite throw herself down so hard as that baby.
LOL. I've seen that video and it's hilarious! Hallie can throw a fit, but it's not quite as bad as that little one. She has started stopping, squatting down, and hitting her head on the floor, though. :o/ Of course, she stops as soon as she realizes it hurts. Silly girl!
That is too funny! Brock acts like this sometime and I think that is why it is so funny to me. He always looks up to see if you are watching him when he is pitching a fit. Thanks for sharing the video!
Post a Comment