Yep, we've come to that time where the baby boy gets his first real haircut! Of course, we had trimmed his hair several times already at the house... first time when he was about 10 weeks old and the red hair he was born with was falling out. We kept some of that first baby hair. Then I did a little trimming over his ears a few months ago....and yet, this little one still continues to grow, so the appointment was made with Karen, the lady who has cut my hair since I was 9 and even did my hair and bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. Charlie did a great job while he was there with very little fussing, thanks to the pacy, some munchies, Grammy's car keys, and a sweet little old man who came in the shop and was waiting to get his hair cut. We also made a great decision when we decided to bring his portable high chair with the tray for Charlie to sit in, which forced him to be still. Here are some pictures from our day...
Here is the ragamuffin first thing in the morning....standing in his crib to greet us!
Here he is with Karen (love that lady) as she works quickly to cut all that hair -- turns out there is lots of blonde underneath!
Many thanks to Grammy (my mom) for helping to video and help entertain the almost 10 month old!
And here he is....our baby boy with his big boy haircut!
Charlie loves that Grammy (and seems okay with the haircut, too!)







2 comments:
Looks like Charlie is going to grow hair like Levi (Levi got his first hair cut at 9 months because it was in his eyes!). Now, he has to get it cut every 3-4 weeks - an expense I hadn't planned on!
I wish Kara's hair would grow that fast - oh well.
Looks like you all had fun...Levi used to sit on my lap and that worked well for us.
Isn't it amazing how "old" they look after that first haircut? Andy went from 1 to 3 the day I cut his! Carson has only had one professional haircut. The girl charged me $10 to cut off the ends. I've done it myself since then. All I've got to do is keep her still!
Post a Comment