Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

I am so excited to report to you guys this week! All the encouraging comments you left last week helped alot and I re-read them over and over this week when I needed a little help.

So, how did I do this week? Well, I lost 1.8 pounds this week!!! Yea, right on schedule! I am thrilled and even though it was a tough week, I did it! Even better news was that apparently along the way over these past few months, I had lost a few more pounds than I thought, so this makes my total weight loss so far at 14 pounds!!!! This puts my goal weight exactly 20 pounds away. (don't worry, I am not trying to lose too much -- my goal weight is directly in the middle of my BMI)

Keep the encouragement coming! I'm off and running for week two!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Joy! I didn't know if you would get to weigh in because our meetings here in Huntsville are closed today for Memorial Day. Keep it up - you'll be at goal before you know it!
Babs Christy

Alison said...

OK...you are encouraging me right now! We are in TX and I'm eating way to much of all this good food! Good job!