Congrats to my friends Joey and Kim on the birth 0f their first baby yesterday morning! They had a healthy 7 lb, 3 oz boy, who is still unnamed at this point. I added their family to my blog link (The Len Family). I can't wait to hear the name they have finally chosen. (Joey is an AU grad -- probably one of the biggest fans I have ever met! Carmen and I met him and Kim in our singles' Sunday school class when we lived in Nashville. He (and now Kim) doesn't miss an Auburn home game experience for almost anything! It will be interesting to see how this baby changes those plans! :)
***On a side note, Charlie's one year checkup went well. He weighed in at 24lbs 8.5oz and was 31.5" tall. (75% for weight, 97% for height). Vaccines and blood work accompanied this visit, and he did very well!!
New Things
8 years ago


1 comment:
Wow, Charlie is as big as Lakyn and I though she was big!
Post a Comment