...And of course, last night, I am assuming that his mouth hurting was the cause of him fussing most of the night, and not really napping here today either. Needless to say, we are EXHAUSTED at the Breeden house right now. This is my weekend to work, so pray for a full night of sleep the next few nights! It is hard to take care of 4-5 patients well with little sleep!
As for the wedding, our nanny Abby is getting married this evening as we speak! She and Evan will have a quick honeymoon at Callaway Gardens for the weekend since Evan has to return to work Monday (and was not even allowed to take today off work!). Congratulations to them both!
Alison asked about another of Charlie's 'firsts' -- the official turning-around of the car seat! Yep, we were finally able to do that, and Charlie looked a little confused at first, but he seemed get adjusted pretty quickly -- here is a picture of our big boy FACING FRONT!!

Here's to hoping for a good weekend at work -- hope everyone has a good weekend as well!


3 comments:
He looks like he is so happy in his new seat!!
for me 7 hrs is a good amount of sleep, 6 is normal and I can (and have several times) function ok on 4. On the weekend I get to sleep in, sometimes even getting 8 hrs... heaven! Meg can sleep for 12, I don't know how she does it. Charlie is getting so big! It seems like yesterday that you brought him home from the hospital. ~Dave
dave -- just ask Alex how much I could sleep -- he says I deserve a gold medal in that area!
Post a Comment