Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Video!!

Cameras always seem to break at the wrong times! Well, our video camera, a Sony, quit right before Charlie's birthday party. It wasn't even a year old, so we were pretty upset, but we bit the bullet and got another one....and I LOVE IT!!!! It is a basic Panasonic Hard Drive Camcorder, but I'm pretty impressed so far with the camera. The software to download the videos to the computer is taking a little adjusting to, and as you'll see, I haven't quite figured it out yet.

In my hurry to download video of Charlie, I accidentally ran two short segments together. Oh well, I'll figure this software out sometime. But since I've got to work in the morning (on Labor Day, of course), I'm not staying up tonight to figure it out!

Enjoy our video of Charlie being tickled, and the second clip is Charlie begging for ice cream from his Daddy. What a charmer that baby boy is!

***I wish we could have caught the real big belly laugh on camera, but I'm sure we'll get it for everyone to see another time!

2 comments:

Holly Gibson said...

Love it! He's absolutely adorable.

Meghan said...

you gotta love those baby laughs! what a cuty pie.:) keep those cute videos coming.