So here are some pictures that I thought turned out especially well...the background at the farm was perfect, the sunlight was wonderful, and the subjects of the photos are just beautiful (I know I am just a BIT biased, but I love these pictures!). There's quite a few great ones to choose from:
Holly and Matthew



I just love these dancing pictures! Holly LOVED twirling around in her new dress.



Individual pictures of each of the cousins...



And finally, we got some wonderful group shots of the kids together...they cooperated so well!



Love these kids SO MUCH!!


4 comments:
I take back calling you a boogerhead in an earlier post. Those pictures are fabulous! I can't wait to see all of them. Thank you for the sneak peek!
Beautiful pictures!! And beautiful kiddies!
Love the pictures! What beautiful smiles they have on their faces!
Great pics!!!! It looks like they had a really good time at the photo session.
Post a Comment