Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For My Alex

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband, who turns 31 today! Last year for his birthday, he said he wanted a baby (I couldn't exactly do that on his birthday like he wanted, but Charlie was born 1 week later). I don't think we can top that gift from last year, so I think he'll settle for a night in with the three of us together -- maybe some birthday cake and ice cream....

...And honey, you can watch whatever you want on TV tonight -- any episode of "How Its Made" or "Modern Marvels" and I won't complain at all! :) Love you much!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!

Carmen's Blog of Useles Facts... said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Hope it was a great one!

Dave said...

A little "how it was made" with out complaining? that would be good! Happy birthday alex. hope it was all it could be.
~Dave