Tuesday, August 26, 2008

He Finally DID IT!!!

....came totally off the bottle, that is!

Charlie has officially been completely off the bottle for about half a week now! Yea! Praise God! Hallelu! Yippee! Can you tell we are excited!! No more washing bottles!

And what is funny is that I have spent a small fortune on different kinds of sippy cups, trying to find one that he would drink out of. The only one he will drink from? The cheapest kind ever -- the 'take and toss' sippy cups and lids! I guess I can chaulk that one up to a 'first time mom' expense...maybe with the next baby I won't worry so much about the urgency of trying to get them off the bottle, because when he was ready, he just did it!

Now, if we can just get him to hold the cup on his own, that's the next milestone!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Yea!!! While milk isn't cheap, it is a whole lot cheaper than formula!! 2 months and counting until we get extra money in our pockets! Great job Charlie!